Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

<anxious mother peeks over her son's shoulder>

mother: is that... is that pepe?

<she bursts into tears>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Uncle Wemus posted:

I dont think anybody calls themselves the "alt right"

That nazi dude does. But that's probably because it's the name of his website.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Meme magic, meme

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

BobbyBaudoin posted:

We entirely deserve this.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
next the moon manhunt begins

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Didn't Bill Clinton's government conspire with a Colombian death squad called Los Pepes to kill Pablo Escobar, as seen on the Netflix Original Series, "Narcos"?

e: an extreme right wing death squad, like real actual white supremacists who murder whole villages full of people for political reasons.

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Sep 13, 2016

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Poor Milhouse. He should have gone white power and gotten his wish to be a meme.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Memes are a tool of white oppression.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Zahgaegun posted:

Poor Milhouse. He should have gone white power and gotten his wish to be a meme.

Somewhere in the Berenstein universe

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Germstore posted:

Memes are a tool of white oppression.
Richard Dawkins never said that.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

:sad:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Someone link me to whatever Hillary supporters consider humor these days

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
This is probably a stupid question, but I'm just not sure anymore. Is that frog really a white supremacist symbol?

The answer is no, right?

Also, is the "get out" frog ok, or is that an anti-immigrant thing?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

EugeneJ posted:

Someone link me to whatever Hillary supporters consider humor these days

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/775108467849781248

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

NotWearingPants posted:

This is probably a stupid question, but I'm just not sure anymore. Is that frog really a white supremacist symbol?

The answer is no, right?

They're wolf whistles for a reason, man. Come on. You're blowing up our spot. Known hate-site SomethingAwful doesn't like public scrutiny.

Ahem. It's Her Turn.

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

lol he wife ded

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

NotWearingPants posted:

The answer is no, right?

it's just like the 4chan mascot, including /pol/. is /pol/ white supremacist? here and there, yeah, but it's a lot of things. it's also in use in derivative sites: /r/The_Donald, youtube, misc forums, etc.

fucken I don't know man. this election is nuts and I'm ready for november.

as to your last question, I don't know, but it's ok to be anti-immigrant as long as you're relatively nuanced about it.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

jfc I can't take it anymore <huffs paint thinner furiously>

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

somebody post that savage clapback on oswalt from that portuguese guy

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

NotWearingPants posted:

The answer is no, right?

:frogout: for harambe

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
I can't wait for 20 years from now when we will have naked pictures of every presidential candidate as a retarded teen.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

8-Bit Scholar posted:

You know what's really scary is that this is going to one day be topped. The next election will be crazier. Then the next. You can't turn back the clock.

Don't worry the inevitable massive wars triggered by climate change will push us back towards normalcy.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

MiracleWhale posted:

<anxious mother peeks over her son's shoulder>

mother: is that... is that pepe?

<she bursts into tears>

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ork of Fiction posted:

Didn't Bill Clinton's government conspire with a Colombian death squad called Los Pepes to kill Pablo Escobar, as seen on the Netflix Original Series, "Narcos"?

e: an extreme right wing death squad, like real actual white supremacists who murder whole villages full of people for political reasons.

That show's not especially historical FYI and there isn't much evidence of collusion between the US and Los Pepes. The US delta force contingent assisting the hunt of Escobar wasn't going out of their way to stop them on the other hand.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Billmac posted:

lol he wife ded

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
sounds like cultural apeperation

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Bip Roberts posted:

That show's not especially historical FYI and there isn't much evidence of collusion between the US and Los Pepes. The US delta force contingent assisting the hunt of Escobar wasn't going out of their way to stop them on the other hand.

I checked Google, and it turns out that Los Pepe's is just a Mexican restaurant in my area and not a death squad the CIA backed in order to take control of the cocaine trade. Close call.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Would buy a t-shirt that says "Pray 4 Mexico" on the front and has a cartoon face of Bernie Sanders on the back tbh

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Our political discourse has gone from talking about policies that affect the entire world to whose memes are worse we are all fuuuuuuu <uuucked

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it's me. I'm offended by memes

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"Racism!"

"Heh. It's cool. Black people all vote for the Democrat anyway, so there's one whole demographic right there. This election's in the bag :smug: "

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Luxury Communism posted:

Modern-day republicanism is essentially the_mods_are_fags.txt on a macroscopic scale. It's pretty obvious how that happened, mate.

mods knew!!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

phasmid posted:

"Racism!"

"Heh. It's cool. Black people all vote for the Democrat anyway, so there's one whole demographic right there. This election's in the bag :smug: "

a bold stance

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

a bold stance
Come to think of it, Fargoth looks kinda like Pepe. How about it, Spiro? On your way to a Klan meet?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"Memes are very troublesome because only Trump knows how to use them effectively." - Weak Nonmasculine Parody of a Human Being who will be food or a cum dumpster in the coming Trumpocalypse

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

phasmid posted:

Come to think of it, Fargoth looks kinda like Pepe. How about it, Spiro? On your way to a Klan meet?

nah im just watching some netflix on this muggy september night

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

nah im just watching some netflix on this muggy september night
November will also be good because it will get colder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ork of Fiction posted:

• Locked thread