Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
clinton bombed an aspirin factory with cruise missiles, and as a brilliant strategic move, he put some semen on lewinskies dress so nobody would notice. Grandmaster politics

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Klyith posted:

actual republicans are by and large even less funny than the daily show expats and assorted boring "punch up" hacks of the dems. milo yanapullthis is the comedy superstar of the right and he's only funny because of the reactions to his shtick.

but the with us or against us attitude of the modern left means funny people get driven out. the guys making trump memes probably don't even have a strong political attachment (or maybe one describable only as chaos reigns), but they get labeled as alt-right or iFascists or whatever they come up with next. All because a dumb frog meme got retweeted by trump.

SA was making fun of stormfront in 2003, white supremacy on the internet is nothing new. And I really don't think /pol/ and stormfront have grown to millions of people and plan to put on jackboots for trump. First of all, where would the /pol/ guys even find jackboots in size 10 ultra-wide?

hmm well id have to say that norm, and even dennis miller, are more funny than the guy on the daily show, or the british guy on the other daily show, or jon stewart during his meltdown rants

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
*stares into camera while repeating verbatim what msnbc said this morning* this is my life. I'm a comedian, except only sort of. Please... let me die a natural death

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
heil frog

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Earwicker posted:

i'm leaving the US for about a month and a half next week and I'm looking forward to not being here but also dreading all of the "what the gently caress is going on in your country" questions I am going to get because really I have no excuses or explanations

dont worry, nobody cares

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
that just makes trump sound way way better though :confused:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Its 50/50 and I think... hell I know... that id be interested in seeing what donald trump does as president 2016 #maga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
pepe the frog, frog of the year

• Locked thread