Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

NotWearingPants posted:

They killed the Bernie thread and all that was left was the assholes.

Popping into the CSPAM Hillary thread used to be funny in a sad kind of way. I can only imagine how miserable that subforum is nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Lucky Guy posted:

this thread is the worst hilldawg thread in gbs and that, just like the election itself, is an embarrassingly low bar

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

:psyduck:

So I know about what Sanders' maternity leave plan was, but what about Clinton's? Does it make allowances for stay-at-home dads and male gay couples with children?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

dsriggs posted:

https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/776508429024239625

The :feelsgood: frog is a legitimate talking point in a Presidential election. For gently caress's sake.

The 2016 election is the best argument for solipsism ever made

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

What do you mean "defending"? Henry kissinger is a great man.

Henry Kissinger on negotiations to end the wars in Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam posted:

No negotiations. Not as long as I am in this chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I've been reading a history of the WPA and now I want to put every major politician since 2008 on an iceberg and set them adrift

• Locked thread