Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
This is probably a stupid question, but I'm just not sure anymore. Is that frog really a white supremacist symbol?

The answer is no, right?

Also, is the "get out" frog ok, or is that an anti-immigrant thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
So is the Carolina Panthers logo now a white supremacist symbol because it's worn almost exclusively by racists?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

rezatahs posted:

how mad? i no longer go to that place

They killed the Bernie thread and all that was left was the assholes.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Serious Frolicking posted:

i don't think that dirty foreigners necessarily get how clinton is just as bad as trump. that part is crucial to understand how hosed up this circus really is.

Clinton isn't as bad as Trump. She's a typical center-right conservative who will mostly stay the course on Obama's policies, continue to allow corporations and the ultra wealthy to dominate American politics, defend liberal policies on social issues, and start a war against some country most Americans can't pronounce or pick out on a map.

Trump's a loving shithead con man who can barely read and might start a war with China or Russia.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Democracy doesn't work if the smart people let the dumb people blow up the world when they don't get what they want (Bernie).

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
lol if you think Trump makes decisions even a moment before they come out of his mouth.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Germstore posted:

"That Trump is in bed with Russia!" *casts vote for woman who was head of the department of state when it approved the sale of 20% of america's uranium holdings to Russia*

What? You're like a real Trump supporter? I thought you were doing an ironic thing.

Let me ask you a serious question: Throughout your life you have surely never done well in school. You've always been one of those people who struggled with basic math and writing skills and got poor grades no matter how hard you tried. Why do you think your opinions are valid now? Do you think you got smarter? Do you think government is one of those things that don't require intelligence? How exactly do you justify to yourself that you have an opinion on who would be a better president?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Germstore posted:

Are you literally 17?

answer the question.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Germstore posted:

I did well in school, and have a bachelors degree. Now answer my question. Are you 17?

You are lying.

My reg date is 2006 and it would be unlikely that I paid :10bux: to join the SomethingAwful.com forums when I was 7 years old so I think you might be able to answer your own question now that someone has done the math for you.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Also, NotWearingPants, has always being the smartest person in the room, constantly filled with dull minded morons, been a struggle in your life or do you consider it a blessing?

I never said I was the smartest person in the room. I am not a borderline retard who actually unironically thinks Donald Trump would be a good president, but that doesn't necessarily make me smarter than the vast majority of the posters here.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Germstore posted:

"I absolutely don't believe that someone with an education can think differently from me." -a thing an adult says

"I don't understand the difference between intelligence and education. They are practically one of those things where words are different but mean the same thing." - a thing a Trump supporter might say

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Germstore posted:

You brought up my education, not me.

e: this is the sort of disingenuous shuckin' and jivin' that keeps me from posting in D&D.

I'm sorry to have been the one to break the news to you that being an enthusiastic Trump supporter will label you as either a bigot or a complete moron in the eyes of the majority of the world's population that has seen the man speak for more than a few seconds. But it's better to know sooner rather than later.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Drink Cheerwine posted:

democrats yesterday: everyone deserves a vote! youre automatically registered! you can vote from your couch in prison!

democrats today: WTF! you morons are supposed to vote for us! i cant even. please retweet my think-piece advocating rolling back the franchise for, uh, white males of any education level.

I'm not trying to influence the opinions of Trump supporters. I am pointing out that you may want to shut the gently caress up about it if you're ever around decent people. Consider it a favor.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Germstore posted:

Luckily I haven't been running into Hillary supporters in real life. Strangest thing.

Yeah, there aren't very many of them. Most people thinks she sucks. And she will win by historic margins because the republicans nominated noted imbecile Donald Trump.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Drink Cheerwine posted:

your master plan to wield zero influence is really paying off!

tell me more about these mythical "decent people", forumes user notwearingpants

I'd say one characteristic of a "decent" person would be someone who doesn't support bigotry against women, people of color, and/or people of different sexual orientations. Maybe they have friends or family who aren't strictly white heterosexual males, or maybe they just feel that way because they aren't bigots.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Drink Cheerwine posted:

-abettor of a serial rapist, laughing defender of a child rapist
-proponent of the 94 crime bill that sent black american incarceration rates skyrocketing
-practically the last national democrat to support gay marriage

youre a clown with clown opinions who voted for a clown candidate and now has to settle for hillary, something not even her husband is willing to do

i dont even like trump, but i'll take the wildcard over the bloodless harpy any day. trump will make me laugh, hillary will make our enemies laugh

You seem very angry. You should try weed.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

another helpful post from forums benefactor NotWearingPants

Knowing is half the battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

reallivedinosaur posted:

emails the new password, after they were compromised

:downs:

I have no idea what this is for, but it seems like something that allows a single password for the "Regional Press" is insecure whether they send the password via email or not.

• Locked thread