Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Trump won't accept the presidency, because he never wanted it in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Trump would be dead before he got one finger on the football. Trump's all talk anyway, that's kind of the thing with him.

it's all talk before he starts a war with iran over some goddamn speedboats hassling navy destroyers in the gulf

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
wait but niggers though?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

it's all talk before he starts a war with iran over some goddamn speedboats hassling navy destroyers in the gulf

SO what, the exact same poo poo Bush and Obama both tried to do? We've been weakly justifying picking fights with Iran for decades, and Clinton is planning on dismantling the whole loving Middle East for that matter. You don't need nuclear bombs to create ISIS.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

8-Bit Scholar posted:

SO what, the exact same poo poo Bush and Obama both tried to do? We've been weakly justifying picking fights with Iran for decades, and Clinton is planning on dismantling the whole loving Middle East for that matter. You don't need nuclear bombs to create ISIS.

the difference is that he is impulsive as hell and that makes him dangerous

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

That Robot posted:

pence however is a nightmarish creature that scavenges for meat and succulent blood, combing through deserted homes and cities, cracking open heads and sucking the juices, feasting so that he may fertilize eggs and continue the bloodline of his carnivorous reptilian species

idk that's cool and all I guess but I just get the feeling like that guy's hiding something sinister, you know?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

That Robot posted:

the difference is that he is impulsive as hell and that makes him dangerous
It's okay. Pence'll be there to level him out.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

phasmid posted:

It's okay. Pence'll be there to level him out.

pence will be there to shove his religion right up your rear end

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

That Robot posted:

pence will be there to shove his religion right up your rear end
Ew, I don't want that.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I'm a sexy ladyboy cop :bigtran:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

JiveHonky posted:

I'm a sexy ladyboy cop :bigtran:
*peering behind partially open door*

"Did-did Pence send you?"

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

phasmid posted:

*peering behind partially open door*

"Did-did Pence send you?"

assume the position :bigtran:

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Solice Kirsk posted:

I want Hilary to be president because I invest and she will have the markets best interests in mind. Free advice for everyone, the Clinton's have tons of money in S&P500 Index funds.
My IRA[z] and my 401k are both through the loving roof.

THANKS OBAMA

I mean it might all be artificially inflated over the global value of the stable us dollar and the near-zero percent interest rates given to banks but what do I care.

8 more years of this poo poo PLEASE. I want to retire by the time I am 50.

Everyone who invested in flat screens, bass boats, and swamp land need to go gently caress themselves.

(I want to eventually own a bass boat)

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
its all media lies

name one black person the cops ever hassled

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
Obama never really ran on bein' black but hilldog is banking on it- just compare their slogans. so that's fairly solid evidence that she will reverse progress on women in the draft and then send all the boys to preserve the arab kingdoms and not let them back in

in fact we're going to be seeing countries split up all over the world because of gender grievances and the fairer sex states will eventually end up like the DPRK

given how Trump would thaw relations with the only state capable of beating the US i don't see how nukes would ever happen there

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a hundred boners posted:

Obama never really ran on bein' black but hilldog is banking on it- just compare their slogans. so that's fairly solid evidence that she will reverse progress on women in the draft and then send all the boys to preserve the arab kingdoms and not let them back in

in fact we're going to be seeing countries split up all over the world because of gender grievances and the fairer sex states will eventually end up like the DPRK

given how Trump would thaw relations with the only state capable of beating the US i don't see how nukes would ever happen there

I think you really need to get back and diggidy with the power of the pussy.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Serious Frolicking posted:

cops were already really into killing black people long before anyone had ever heard of obama

Accurate

Really the biggest change is mobile video cameras to show the proof.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Helical Nightmares posted:

Accurate

They show a lot more if you watch more than the news. Cops need their guns taken away. I don't care how it happens, take everyone's guns.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lmao

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Helical Nightmares posted:

Accurate

And the Republican party pretty much taking off its fake skin and showing how crazy they are by freaking out about Obama getting into office. One step closer to even the average booze - addled American getting fed up with our elections.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Please turn your firearms over to the proper authorities, who are also not armed...

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
please stop all the bullying and meanness in the world :qq:

its so scary not living at home

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

please stop all the bullying and meanness in the world :qq:

its so scary not living at home

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt and break the ice over jokes but lol your comfort and superiority could be crushed so fast by the weight of reality that I hope you never catch the wrong side of justice.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lol

i think this guy is trying to privelege check me on gbs lmao

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Cops discriminate and you obviously haven't felt what it's like to be on the wrong side.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
he is, lmao

he knows all about me and my life experience and is going to talk down from his position of superiority just watch

hey buddy: if you dont want to deal with cops dont commit so much crimes

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

he is, lmao

he knows all about me and my life experience and is going to talk down from his position of superiority just watch

hey buddy: if you dont want to deal with cops dont commit so much crimes

Most white guys I've known commit crimes at the wheel and like me they rarely get pulled over. I'm a white guy but I've been profiled by neighborhood and by vehicle.

Walk into a grocery store with someone who's black and you will be tailed. But I don't even think that is relevant considering that in many parts of the country the police are essentially a lawful gang extorting money out of the lower and middle classes. Highway patrol is 50% for assisting highway crashes and 50% ticketing out of state license places.

I've lived in places with good police departments and while I have never needed the police some people do. I have nothing against police.

But many of them are scum and they have any right they wish to have over a citizen by right of being a police officer. Ignoring the potential there just makes you a bootlicker.

The gun makes it ridiculous because only a small proportion of crimes are violent, yet every cop carries a gun. It is an individual carrying the gun, not the ideal of the police, and things go wrong. Encouraging other people that guns are the final word, proliferating the need for a weapon throughout the country.

I say it's crap and I don't care about your politics. I don't even advocate taking away their guns, I'm just saying it's loving sad.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
me me me me me me me me me me

*all cops are racist*

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

texasmed posted:

Let's say Hillary doesn't get elected

this should've been the first post and then empty quoted forever

you done hosed up goons

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I have met really good cops and also terrible ones.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

I have met really good cops and also terrible ones.
Inspector Gadget here!!!! WOW SO PROFOUND

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Garcin posted:

Inspector Gadget here!!!! WOW SO PROFOUND

Cops shouldn't have guns. If the only way for them to be safe without guns is to confiscate the guns then do so.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Suck my loving cock you millipede cocksuckers

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

texasmed posted:

Let's say Hillary doesn't get elected

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

Cops shouldn't have guns. If the only way for them to be safe without guns is to confiscate the guns then do so.
I somewhat agree with you. A Glock is a lead spitting device that really depends on it's owner to make things happen.

But there is no such thing is having a phaser on stun. You either kill or be killed. And for $30k to $50k per year, you get to dredge from either the bottom of the barrel or the best of the best.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Garcin posted:

I somewhat agree with you. A Glock is a lead spitting device that really depends on it's owner to make things happen.

But there is no such thing is having a phaser on stun. You either kill or be killed. And for $30k to $50k per year, you get to dredge from either the bottom of the barrel or the best of the best.

Well if I was dictator I would whip the whole thing into shape but we can't always have what we want I guess.

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

No matter who the president is there will always be conspiracy theories, and someone out there will always think that person is the antichrist

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

If hillary wims there will finally be gender equality

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

Well if I was dictator I would whip the whole thing into shape but we can't always have what we want I guess.
gently caress that, you will always have your imagination. Stop denying yourself. You are the dictator of your own world and you have everything you could ever want.

For me, it's this girl in this dress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2pQ_Vhh58

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Everyone hated Bush jr. And demonized him while in office. Did Obama ever get as much flak? Definitely loved by progressives, but did he get more hate?

I get the feeling Hillary is like George, but less friendly. Much less.

• Locked thread