Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Solice Kirsk posted:

I want Hilary to be president because I invest and she will have the markets best interests in mind. Free advice for everyone, the Clinton's have tons of money in S&P500 Index funds.
My IRA[z] and my 401k are both through the loving roof.

THANKS OBAMA

I mean it might all be artificially inflated over the global value of the stable us dollar and the near-zero percent interest rates given to banks but what do I care.

8 more years of this poo poo PLEASE. I want to retire by the time I am 50.

Everyone who invested in flat screens, bass boats, and swamp land need to go gently caress themselves.

(I want to eventually own a bass boat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a hundred boners posted:

Obama never really ran on bein' black but hilldog is banking on it- just compare their slogans. so that's fairly solid evidence that she will reverse progress on women in the draft and then send all the boys to preserve the arab kingdoms and not let them back in

in fact we're going to be seeing countries split up all over the world because of gender grievances and the fairer sex states will eventually end up like the DPRK

given how Trump would thaw relations with the only state capable of beating the US i don't see how nukes would ever happen there

I think you really need to get back and diggidy with the power of the pussy.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

I have met really good cops and also terrible ones.
Inspector Gadget here!!!! WOW SO PROFOUND

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

Cops shouldn't have guns. If the only way for them to be safe without guns is to confiscate the guns then do so.
I somewhat agree with you. A Glock is a lead spitting device that really depends on it's owner to make things happen.

But there is no such thing is having a phaser on stun. You either kill or be killed. And for $30k to $50k per year, you get to dredge from either the bottom of the barrel or the best of the best.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

Well if I was dictator I would whip the whole thing into shape but we can't always have what we want I guess.
gently caress that, you will always have your imagination. Stop denying yourself. You are the dictator of your own world and you have everything you could ever want.

For me, it's this girl in this dress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2pQ_Vhh58

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

Imagination not good enough as long as I'm still here.

Well good luck with not paying your taxes.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

Lol I get tax rebates because I'm um.....

not a cop killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

Q: Why is it only the USA with this culture?

E AGAIN: trolled I guess
No not trolled. I'm thinking about this. Good question.

• Locked thread