Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

phasmid posted:

I like lady cops. They're less likely to beat the hell out of you for no reason.

Answer the door for a Indian police woman who wore the red dot got triggered by me asking "is something wrong, officer?"

Started chewing me out on my doorstep that it was offensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Raithe posted:

If this story is real, did she explain why? Genuinely curious.

It was in Virginia, and my friends had air rifles they shot in their backyard close to my house. I'm pretty sure some busy-body got upset and called.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Grand Prize Winner posted:

i dunno trump might have the cojones to start a genuine nuclear war. I live right in a bullseye along with my entire family so it's not something I gotta worry about really

This cold world that we all live in needs to heat up.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Helical Nightmares posted:

Accurate

Really the biggest change is mobile video cameras to show the proof.

And the Republican party pretty much taking off its fake skin and showing how crazy they are by freaking out about Obama getting into office. One step closer to even the average booze - addled American getting fed up with our elections.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Everyone hated Bush jr. And demonized him while in office. Did Obama ever get as much flak? Definitely loved by progressives, but did he get more hate?

I get the feeling Hillary is like George, but less friendly. Much less.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

a dog from hell posted:

Q: Why is it only the USA with this culture?

E AGAIN: trolled I guess

Talking out of my rear end as usual, but I have a vague assumption it might be a weird, twisted long term consequence of the American ideal of going your own way and making yourself your own man, self sufficient, etc, etc. Some ideal that's been bastardize to hell and back.

Again. Out of my rear end, here, folks.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Saint Rude posted:

Lol if you believe Lincoln wasn't a bottom

To think, the gay Lincoln jpeg I had for years is back on my home pc :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

joke_explainer posted:

So she was mad about you shooting air rifles, or that you called her 'officer'? How was she saying that was disrespectful?

I'm still not entirely sure what her deal was. I guess she thought I was being some smirking punk by asking if there was something wrong.

• Locked thread