Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Helical Nightmares posted:

Accurate

Really the biggest change is mobile video cameras to show the proof.

They show a lot more if you watch more than the news. Cops need their guns taken away. I don't care how it happens, take everyone's guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Please turn your firearms over to the proper authorities, who are also not armed...

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

please stop all the bullying and meanness in the world :qq:

its so scary not living at home

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt and break the ice over jokes but lol your comfort and superiority could be crushed so fast by the weight of reality that I hope you never catch the wrong side of justice.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Cops discriminate and you obviously haven't felt what it's like to be on the wrong side.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

he is, lmao

he knows all about me and my life experience and is going to talk down from his position of superiority just watch

hey buddy: if you dont want to deal with cops dont commit so much crimes

Most white guys I've known commit crimes at the wheel and like me they rarely get pulled over. I'm a white guy but I've been profiled by neighborhood and by vehicle.

Walk into a grocery store with someone who's black and you will be tailed. But I don't even think that is relevant considering that in many parts of the country the police are essentially a lawful gang extorting money out of the lower and middle classes. Highway patrol is 50% for assisting highway crashes and 50% ticketing out of state license places.

I've lived in places with good police departments and while I have never needed the police some people do. I have nothing against police.

But many of them are scum and they have any right they wish to have over a citizen by right of being a police officer. Ignoring the potential there just makes you a bootlicker.

The gun makes it ridiculous because only a small proportion of crimes are violent, yet every cop carries a gun. It is an individual carrying the gun, not the ideal of the police, and things go wrong. Encouraging other people that guns are the final word, proliferating the need for a weapon throughout the country.

I say it's crap and I don't care about your politics. I don't even advocate taking away their guns, I'm just saying it's loving sad.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I have met really good cops and also terrible ones.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Garcin posted:

Inspector Gadget here!!!! WOW SO PROFOUND

Cops shouldn't have guns. If the only way for them to be safe without guns is to confiscate the guns then do so.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Suck my loving cock you millipede cocksuckers

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Garcin posted:

I somewhat agree with you. A Glock is a lead spitting device that really depends on it's owner to make things happen.

But there is no such thing is having a phaser on stun. You either kill or be killed. And for $30k to $50k per year, you get to dredge from either the bottom of the barrel or the best of the best.

Well if I was dictator I would whip the whole thing into shape but we can't always have what we want I guess.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Garcin posted:

gently caress that, you will always have your imagination. Stop denying yourself. You are the dictator of your own world and you have everything you could ever want.

Imagination not good enough as long as I'm still here.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Garcin posted:

Well good luck with not paying your taxes.

Lol I get tax rebates because I'm um.....

e: broke

a dog from hell fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Q: Why is it only the USA with this culture?

E AGAIN: trolled I guess

• Locked thread