Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I like lady cops. They're less likely to beat the hell out of you for no reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

VendaGoat posted:

What if they did it sexily?

Captain Yossarian posted:

What about peg you ruthlessly, in the bedroom?

Emphatically yes. As long as they're 5+.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Grand Prize Winner posted:

i dunno trump might have the cojones to start a genuine nuclear war. I live right in a bullseye along with my entire family so it's not something I gotta worry about really
Take heart, the "bullseye" doesn't really matter. Thanks to the efforts of top scientists, any survivors of the initial blast would perish shortly thereafter. We'll all buy it together :)

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

That Robot posted:

the difference is that he is impulsive as hell and that makes him dangerous
It's okay. Pence'll be there to level him out.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

That Robot posted:

pence will be there to shove his religion right up your rear end
Ew, I don't want that.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

JiveHonky posted:

I'm a sexy ladyboy cop :bigtran:
*peering behind partially open door*

"Did-did Pence send you?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

joke_explainer posted:

So she was mad about you shooting air rifles, or that you called her 'officer'? How was she saying that was disrespectful?

He offended her in a previous life (he was a colonial policeman and she was a member of the Thuggee) and now the shoe's on the other foot.

• Locked thread