Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Grand Prize Winner posted:

i dunno trump might have the cojones to start a genuine nuclear war. I live right in a bullseye along with my entire family so it's not something I gotta worry about really

trump is a demented retard

pence however is a nightmarish creature that scavenges for meat and succulent blood, combing through deserted homes and cities, cracking open heads and sucking the juices, feasting so that he may fertilize eggs and continue the bloodline of his carnivorous reptilian species

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Trump would be dead before he got one finger on the football. Trump's all talk anyway, that's kind of the thing with him.

it's all talk before he starts a war with iran over some goddamn speedboats hassling navy destroyers in the gulf

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

8-Bit Scholar posted:

SO what, the exact same poo poo Bush and Obama both tried to do? We've been weakly justifying picking fights with Iran for decades, and Clinton is planning on dismantling the whole loving Middle East for that matter. You don't need nuclear bombs to create ISIS.

the difference is that he is impulsive as hell and that makes him dangerous

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

phasmid posted:

It's okay. Pence'll be there to level him out.

pence will be there to shove his religion right up your rear end

• Locked thread