Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
when buster goes crazy in season 4 is really messed up and funny and kind of perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Vegetable posted:

Also not even close: my favorite character was Barry. Henry Winkler steals every scene he's in. Also wrote a book about fishing. All-around awesome guy.

loved him, tbf though pretty much everyone who had a bit part on that show was awesome including Carl Weathers

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
I'd be down for a season 5, if and only if they get all the people together and stop this piecemeal BS season 4 was plagued by.

NotWearingPants posted:

That was funnier when we didn't know he was a white supremacist.

It was, but then bring back lawyer Fonz.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

will arnett had his own netflix series recently. created by mitch hurwitz

it was mostly bad but got renewed anyway

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Who cares what actors think. As long as they do their job.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Its great if you imagine Lucille and George as Hillary and Bill Clinton.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

Its great if you imagine Lucille and George as Hillary and Bill Clinton.

sitwell is trump

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FuhrerHat posted:

sitwell is trump

Ahaha the fake hair and hot daughter, it all makes sense.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Earwicker posted:

i like david cross but that show was terrible

That show was complete dogshit, I watched it while on a mild bender one night and made a thread about it, a lot of goons really liked it for some reason :shrug:

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

you're pretty funny op

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Professor Shark posted:

That show was complete dogshit, I watched it while on a mild bender one night and made a thread about it, a lot of goons really liked it for some reason :shrug:

It was a lot like that newish show "The Last Man on Earth" in that it had a lot of potential, but instead it just did the same joke over and over and over again.

(No idea if "The Last Man on Earth" branched out with more than one comic premise in season 2)

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
We might get a recut of season 4

which is the best thing they could do with it. I watched it once when it premiered and never bothered to sit through it again because it was such a mess.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I really love arrested development I kinda feel like time's gone too far from it though. In my fan fiction idea the movie would be something along the lines of the family all deciding to join a cult and commit group suicide together but they all forgot to leave a note. The whole plot could go from there, burying it at the start.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

It was a lot like that newish show "The Last Man on Earth" in that it had a lot of potential, but instead it just did the same joke over and over and over again.

(No idea if "The Last Man on Earth" branched out with more than one comic premise in season 2)

This show really got stale fast. The stinky toilet pool really did it for me.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i tried to power through todd margaret because even though it wasn't funny i heard it went in some pretty ludicrous directions and i was interested but i couldn't make it even though it's only like 12 episodes long or something

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

One of the funniest bits was Michael singing Afternoon Delight to Maeby and slowly realizing how inappropriate it is.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

We might get a recut of season 4

which is the best thing they could do with it. I watched it once when it premiered and never bothered to sit through it again because it was such a mess.

Haha. 22 22-minute episodes. Turns out the networks were right all along.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
my opinion is that shaky cam sucks and makes shows like Arrested Development look like wobbly asssssss

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

Vegetable posted:

will arnett had his own netflix series recently. created by mitch hurwitz

it was mostly bad but got renewed anyway

I rally liked Flaked even though the story isn't great. I think its probably because a) Will Arnett seems like a really cool guy in all his shows (like a Joel McHale) and b) because of the bees beads joke.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
season 4 had some extremely good bits, like the only one I can remember when they first catch Tobias at the "to catch a pedophile" house and the host is chatting with him before he gets arrested and to get him to go outside to the cops the host says something about there being a huge racoon outside and Tobias says "bullshit" in a really funny way

i actually liked season 4 the day it was released but ive never had the drive to rewatched any of it, unlike the first 3

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
https://youtu.be/3hSxTXQkJRM

Yeah this was funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lol

• Locked thread