Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oakland Martini
Feb 14, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
THE APARTHEID ACADEMIC

It's important that institutions never take a stance like "genocide is bad". Now get out there and crack some of my students' skulls.
I think it's worth a few hundred dollars to shave 10 or so hours off of what would otherwise be a 30-hour trip if you can. If there's not much of a time difference between the routes, then by all means go through Dubai. But when you're traveling so far, cost isn't the only thing to take into consideration. I've traveled from the US and Canada to Australia and its neighbors many times, and long trips with 2+ layovers really aren't pleasant. If the routes with American-only layovers are substantially shorter, they're worth considering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread