Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i bet mexico supercedes

Mexico and the Uk are worse iirc, especially for childhood obesity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i bet mexico supercedes

once trump builds the wall it will naturally keep the fattys on the mexican side and usa gets skinnier by osmosis

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Fit people walk like this,

and fat people don't walk.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Fit people walk like this,

and fat people don't walk.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i bet mexico supercedes

Instead of building a wall, Trump should build a treadmill.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Fat people should be shamed and put into camps until they stop being fat

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Tricky D posted:

I don't hate fat people. I believe people who lack self awerness and personal responsibility deserve to be shamed.

why

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I think it's because they lack self awareness and personal responsibility, but I'm literate so it was easy for me to understand.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Why not

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oh cool, a fat shaming thread.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Because its mean spirited

Say Nothing posted:

That's actually proof that fat shaming doesnt work

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Say Nothing posted:

I think it's a fat shaming shaming thread actually.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zahgaegun posted:

This fat shaming shaming thread is a real shame.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Carmant posted:

Well what would you suggest? With modern healthcare as it is, her barely functioning body will continue to suck up resources for another decade easily.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zahgaegun posted:

I prefer to only read the first two words of thread titles.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Carmant posted:

They should have also beat her up and oinked at her whenever she tried to talk

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Carmant posted:

What utility do fats have aside from being society's punching bag?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Say Nothing posted:

I prefer to only read the first two words of thread titles.

Holy loving lol literally too fat to fit through kitchen door

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Well what would you suggest? With modern healthcare as it is, her barely functioning body will continue to suck up resources for another decade easily.

Who cares, old people use more resources too. So do physically disabled or people who get in car accidents.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

That autistic kid is using my resources again.. better shame him

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It may or may not help fat people, but it almost certainly helps not fat people avoid the temptation to become fat people. Think not of the individual but of the community. The fat must suffer for the sake of the nation's health.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Tricky D posted:

I don't hate fat people. I believe people who lack self awerness and personal responsibility deserve to be shamed.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Carmant posted:

Who cares, old people use more resources too. So do physically disabled or people who get in car accidents.

Get off the Internet, retard grandpa

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

fat shaming works because the biggest loser is still on the air

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Moon Atari posted:

It may or may not help fat people, but it almost certainly helps not fat people avoid the temptation to become fat people. Think not of the individual but of the community. The fat must suffer for the sake of the nation's health.

I can eat as much as I want and never become fat, because i just dont have the drive to eat enough to balloon up in weight. My desire to eat will simply never be enough to allow me to get fat and it has nothing to do with my willpower. The same goes for most other in shape people.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Personally, I just think fat people demonstrate a failure of modern society. We fought and died in countless wars to finally establish a world without scarcity, and we all got diabetes.

In truth, we never should have evolved.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
People who are very overweight seem to be allergic to any kind of discomfort. Kind of like those tumbler kids who can not stand anything that makes them slightly uncomfortable. A noticeable overlap between the two.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Carmant posted:

They should be drowned too. But it's far less their own faults than it is a fattys

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Carmant posted:

It's wrong to shame fat people. It doesn't help and it's mean spirited. If you do it you should stop an apologize. There's nothing wrong with being fat and it's really none of your business anyway.

Just get your Olive Garden Pasta Pass and go to bed you fat piece of poo poo.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Old people are cool because they presumably lived a life of contribution by working a job and raising a family. In a sense, they have earned the privilege of being able to relax in their infirmity. A fat claims this same privilege simply because they lack self control. The price they pay for being useless is being a convenient target of ridicule for those of us who are productive.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Carmant posted:

I'm ugly but not fat.. I just have a heart and know it's wrong to kick people while theyre down

What about kicking them because they're round?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
A fat who refuses to be shamed refuses to make the lone contribution to society that they are capable of.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Carmant posted:

I can eat as much as I want and never become fat, because i just dont have the drive to eat enough to balloon up in weight. My desire to eat will simply never be enough to allow me to get fat and it has nothing to do with my willpower. The same goes for most other in shape people.

Same, but there are actually a bunch of people who struggle valiantly to not give into their fatter impulses, and they pretty much all cite the social/romantic undesirability of fatness as their primary motivation. Same for most reformed fat people. However, shame can be disabling and in some cases maintain the fatward spiral. We shouldn't be all in or all against shame. Shame, like food, should be consumed in moderation in order to maintain optimal health.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Tricky D posted:

A fat who refuses to be shamed refuses to make the lone contribution to society that they are capable of.

It's far easier to change the world instead of going a tad hungry or working up a sweat.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
but shamu is fat

what's your point

it's a whale

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

we get it, youre fat op, move on

he's fat, asexual and transitioning apparently

i'm keeping a list of his lifestyle posts

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Carmant posted:

It's not a choice.. why would anyone choose to be fat... Don't be loving retarded

there's people with fat fetishes

so yes some people do aspire to be fat

KifygmySkulltulas
Sep 13, 2016

by Smythe
Why can't we exalt fat people for all the work it takes to get fat. IT is not small feat eating 5-10 hungry man dinners a day. IT is not small feet using the Nutritionals of microwave meals to grow your penis through the pelvic fat pad. Where is the luv?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

KifygmySkulltulas posted:

Why can't we exalt fat people for all the work it takes to get fat. IT is not small feat eating 5-10 hungry man dinners a day. IT is not small feet using the Nutritionals of microwave meals to grow your penis through the pelvic fat pad. Where is the luv?

lol who the christ are you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Fat is Beautiful

• Locked thread