Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Bum the Sad posted:

lol there's a five page thread about this this thread by some fat in QCS.

I didn't even know there was a "QCS" before that post, and I looked at it, and I'm not sure what the purpose is... but is there another, deeper forum where one can whine about threads in QCS that whine about threads in GBS?

How deep does the rabbit hole go? Rabbits are food, btw. Fits the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
QCS is not FYAD lite despite the fact it's populated almost elusively by whiny losers from there.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
That QCS thread is dumb, and the people who whine in it are dumb. Making fun of fat people isn't funny, what's funny is all the offended morons rising to the bait like it's deep-fried in chocolate. Does someone have that video of the saxophonist following people in a supermarket so they can see how it's not a funny video until the marks start throwing fits? I can't seem to find it on YouTube anymore.

This isn't even a fat shaming thread, it's a fat shaming shaming thread, that quickly turned the tables on the op and turned into a fat shaming shaming shaming thread. That is, if that wasn't Carmant's goal from the beginning.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Does someone have that video of the saxophonist following people in a supermarket so they can see how it's not a funny video until the marks start throwing fits? I can't seem to find it on YouTube anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF0I8vJo7l8

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

This thread reminded me to look after my calories harder and continue to monitor my weight so I don't become a hambeast like the pics in this thread, and I've already dropped 5 lbs over the past two weeks

Thank you thread

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

RGBRIOT posted:

That's not what I said at all dude.

I said I ate pretty much next to nil for a year due to financial hardships, then when I started eating normally again, that I gained a ton of weight quickly. Then I asked for clarification on the idea of starvation mode and the possible effects on metabolism since some posters said it's not actually a thing and I wanted to learn more.

If you're going to get lovely about something some one said, maybe make sure you actually know what it was that was said.

You started eating too much food. The End.

Starvation Mode triggers a lot of us into :rant: as it's there but it doesnt make eating normally blimp you up 40 lbs under any circumstance. and it doesnt last for months after you're not starving.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Thank you Command Ant. Clearly I suck at the YouTube.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Why the gently caress would anyone jump into ice sheet covered water

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Why the gently caress would anyone jump into ice sheet covered water

Fat does things to a persons mind.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Archer666 posted:

Fat does things to a persons mind.

At least she's well-insulated

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

aquatic ape

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I had tacos and chips and quest last night. I'm ashamed.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."
I have been proper shamed in this thread.

I'm gonna go workout.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
I did a 5k this morning. I am going to eat two pizzas for lunch.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

C-SPAN Caller posted:

This thread reminded me to look after my calories harder and continue to monitor my weight so I don't become a hambeast like the pics in this thread, and I've already dropped 5 lbs over the past two weeks

Thank you thread

Shame WorksTM

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I've dropped 15 lbs since the last time I posted in this thread, the shaming really works. Thanks a bunch guys your the best.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Rabble posted:

I did a 5k this morning. I am going to eat two pizzas for lunch.

Youve got to do more than that for two pizzas. I do 10k per pizza or pizza equivalent

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Carmant posted:

Youve got to do more than that for two pizzas. I do 10k per pizza or pizza equivalent

Lol you can't walk 1k fatty

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Uh oh someone is trying to pull themselves out of the fatty hole they dug for themselves.

Casually dropping that "I do 10k" is implying you want peeps to think you are fit, and don't actually want to be seen as fat, and is therefore fat shaming. Noice.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I have honestly dropped 4lbs since this thread started. Combination of being reminded I could stand to lose a few pounds and not wanting to end up a bitter fat poo poo on the Internet moaning on a comedy forum about fat shaming.

IT WORKS GODDAMMIT.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

GORDON posted:

Uh oh someone is trying to pull themselves out of the fatty hole they dug for themselves.

Casually dropping that "I do 10k" is implying you want peeps to think you are fit, and don't actually want to be seen as fat, and is therefore fat shaming. Noice.

it's like reverse discrimination

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I have gained half a pound for every post in this thread.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

GORDON posted:

Hey guess what you can be fat and still run as long as you're healthy and in shape.. hopethishelps dude

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Carmant posted:

Hey guess what you can be fat and still run as long as you're healthy and in shape.. hopethishelps dude

lol okay mr 45 bmi

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

oldpainless posted:

I have gained half a pound for every post in this thread.

Have you developed your own gravitational field yet?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Carmant posted:

'Running' to the nearest McDonalds because you heard they're doing the McRib again doesn't count. We're talking recreational running.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Carmant posted:

But it's bad for your knees

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Theophany posted:

'Running' to the nearest McDonalds because you heard they're doing the McRib again doesn't count. We're talking recreational running.

Oh wow a joke about mcdonalds. That's really clever and original :kiddo:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Carmant posted:

If you're really overweight, you should do bicycling or swimming, some sort of cardio that's less stressful to your joints.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Carmant posted:

We're making fun of fats, it's the bedrock of easy comedy so knocking originality is pretty redundant, don'tcha think?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Carmant posted:

Funny jokes always have a nugget of truth.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Don't pizza shame.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

oh you are a liar too.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Darth123123 posted:

Funny jokes always have a nugget of truth.

Is it a chicken nugget?

I know that isn't clever or original but given this train wreck of a thread who really gives a gently caress.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Theophany posted:

Is it a chicken nugget?

I know that isn't clever or original but given this train wreck of a thread who really gives a gently caress.

:thejoke: lame but hey

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

How about fat shammying?

Buff them up get a good shine

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Darth123123 posted:

:thejoke: lame but hey

Eh, just got to get it out of my system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

The fact that QCS (ie FYAD) are super unhappy about fat threads is the best thing.

• Locked thread