Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Has anyone posted that super-sincere serious post yet about how rice and beans and poached chicken are the magic ingredients to a life of blissful non-fattyness? Because it's me, I'm that poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
<<<Veggies>>>

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

runupon cracker posted:

a self-loathing piece of poo poo who puts other people down to feel better about himself

I might stick this text at the bottom of my avatar.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Wicker Man posted:

gently caress, I've been dying to know more about the source of your avatar for years. Space Marine and Slanaash or whatever?

Dude, you only had to ask!

I chose the pic 'cos it's basically me, obviously.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Bum the Sad posted:

lol there's a five page thread about this this thread by some fat in QCS.

Just visited QCS for the 1st time ever and lmao what a bunch of whiny little bitches. It's worse than PYF, for gently caress's sake.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Bum the Sad posted:

More like at 67 when they get a case of pneumonia and their body is too fat to handle it and they spend a month on a ventilator in an ICU before getting a hole cut in their neck and getting shipped to a long term care hospital where they inevitably cost the taxpayers $2,000,000 in futile care before they die of an infected bed sore.

Reading the healthcare stories thread is always an excellent way to stave off the urge to overeat. So many lavishly detailed accounts of enormous fat people dying of their own fatness in the most squalid and miserably unpleasant ways imaginable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Panfilo posted:

I still want some people here own up to the fact that if you are going to make a blanket claim that obesity is purely a willpower issue, not a genetic, economic, or racial issue then by your logic people of a particular race or gender must be lazier right ?

how fat are you panfilo

• Locked thread