Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
can someone explain to me what "alt-right" even means?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
shame creates motivation to change, op

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

runupon cracker posted:

so where are your studies about the positive effects of shame? Or are you going to continue Rick Perrying it up?

a single study doesn't become more credible just because there's a lack of other studies on the subject

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
a hospital that's serious about weight loss should just sew the fatties' mouth shut and feed them intravenously

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
shits that just slide out and require no wipes are the best.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
"starvation mode" is a myth

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

RGBRIOT posted:

I think some of you missed my prior comment about eating less than 1000 calories a day for year due to financial hardships.

how are you not dead? for comparison, the typical daily ration for concentration camp prisoners during ww2 was around 1400 calories and that caused them to turn into skeleton people in a matter of months. granted they also had to endure hard labor and disease, but still

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

People in slave conditions working themselves to death burn calories. Is that honestly surprising to you? Jesus, how little responsibility do you want to take for your hosed up poo poo where you are looking to concentration camp victims as an excuse?

you're assuming things about the intent of my post which are false, friend

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

Whats the crisis

there are too many fats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost