Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Carmant posted:

Who cares, old people use more resources too. So do physically disabled or people who get in car accidents.

They don't have a choice

Fat people willingly destroy themselves and then leech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
fucin asshol goons

being obese is ok, welcome to 2016 granpa

theres no epidemic going on

people arent duing young

prople arent getting sick and raising sick fat children

everything. is. fine.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i tried programming once, it was so boring that i died out of sheer overwhelming mental distress from having experienced something so dull

so my soul went to heaven, where i killed myself and went to hell

but thats a story for another time

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Sep 14, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
take some drat personal responsibility

if you get kids, you owe it to them to set a god drat example

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Fat folk wear their weakness like a full body suit and its frustrating to observe

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Like a dork wearing a fedora

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Weve lost the war on obesity. Fighting fat hasnt made the fat go away. And being thinner, even if we knew how to successfully accomplish it, will not necessarily make us healthier or happier. The war on obesity has taken its toll. Extensive collateral damage has resulted: Food and body preoccupation, self-hatred, eating disorders, discrimination, poor health, etc. Few of us are at peace with our bodies, whether because were fat or because we fear becoming fat.

Health at Every Size is the new peace movement.

It supports people of all sizes in addressing health directly by adopting healthy behaviors. It is an inclusive movement, recognizing that our social characteristics, such as our size, race, national origin, sexuality, gender, disability status, and other attributes, are assets, and acknowledges and challenges the structural and systemic forces that impinge on living well.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Are all fat people depressed?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I dont care if youre ugly, i would still make love in you

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It clearly cant

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Too fat to care

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Or just do steroids

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A big problem is fat folk going to the gym thinking they'll gym the weight away and it almost never works because a (hard) gym session is only worth like a glass of beer or two small cookies in terms of calories burned and fat folk overeat so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Clearly these threads are helping people

turning goon lives around

this thread is important

• Locked thread