Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
What's his name?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Carmant posted:

Hugh Mungus lol :D

Heh oh gently caress yeah

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Only in you're heart

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
did you know in medival times nobels were fat because the extra layer made it hard for people to pierce them with arrows therefore keeping them alive through the winter?
GBS KING :fyadride:
"and the kingin' is good!"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

RGBRIOT posted:

Thanks for the replies guys.

I think some of you missed my prior comment about eating less than 1000 calories a day for year due to financial hardships. I'm not looking to lose weight now, I'm good at 6' 200 now. I was asking for clarification about starvation mode being a thing or not cause I was taught it is and can gently caress your metabolism up if prolonged.

dang that babe in youre avatar :holymoley:

GBS KING :fyadride:
"and the kingin' is good!"

• Locked thread