Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
One of my fav bands is Project Fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

No, the genetic diseases that cause obesity are restricted to the US,UK and Mexican populations.

Basically jail for poles?

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

various cheeses posted:

wow this thread is 13 pages fat alreadY/

13 is infinite

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
wearing my gang colours today

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Nothing wrong with riding a lil dirty BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
so did i ever tell you i was a freelancer once in a population with many disorders

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Meloncholia

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Theophany posted:

Making fun of all people from a distance is what makes the Internet great. Nobody does that poo poo face to face.

lol this lies ur signature is FF8 LOL

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
benevolent fascism just sucks they made me take off my top

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Wulfolme posted:

Y'all seriousposters are acting like there needs to be a big smart reason for poo poo. The reason for any of this poo poo is mocking something for your own amusement. There is no greater goal that needs its validity confirmed. Cynical ridicule is its own motivation and its own reward.

one day when we go to the space which is a jail everyone will not go to hell with you and dantes infernal machine won't work anyway. i dont really know why the penguins turned blue and i never really cared to begin with because it was injured. you can go back to your place but id like to stay at mine ;f

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Wulfolme posted:

There's an audience for horse sex too

I'm going to point at it and laugh

That field goal injury poo poo is for real somehow gently caress that

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Carmant posted:

They know that, sometimes people just like to vent about things that are bugging them and aren't looking for solutions. Sorry about your autism.

No one knows what it's like to live inside a jar until you're standing at the bar serving the whiskey =/

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

Does never leaving your apartment count as a square jar?

eventually u just get up and go for a long bike ride and arrive somewhere. who knows where but u do arrive no doubt about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

The mantra for fat thread is "self reported calorie counts are always bogus."

i love to physically exhaust myself to get cut. none of this lazy cardio only body weight poo poo machines poo poo

~the yard~ is where its at

• Locked thread