Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KifygmySkulltulas
Sep 13, 2016

by Smythe
Why can't we exalt fat people for all the work it takes to get fat. IT is not small feat eating 5-10 hungry man dinners a day. IT is not small feet using the Nutritionals of microwave meals to grow your penis through the pelvic fat pad. Where is the luv?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KifygmySkulltulas
Sep 13, 2016

by Smythe
HRT is the real deal for both sexes. This means it encourages homeostasis in those that may not be reaching adequate/appropriate levels. When done in moderation HRT works more miracles per patient @ this time than most types of psychotherapy. Fat people can starve and exercise and mutate transform the body. Skin can be tightened non-surgically with hormones or a combo treatment. There is a lot of anxiety attached to these Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence but they are quite real current Medical Technologies.

KifygmySkulltulas
Sep 13, 2016

by Smythe
I enjoy playing Bridge and that's why I've put on weight from sitting on my rear end. I still have a competitive mindset but my priorities are different because I'm playing support often for incompetent partners. If you want to rank in bridge you have to be prepared to get a little fat sometimes or just roll with the statistical curves and lows. If it fits the bigger social strata array of altruism how can we blame people for getting fat? There's a lot of pride people focus on putting in the way we photograph and even tailor fashions now. Everyone has a body type. They don't necessarily have to fit into some genre of clothing. It's healthy to be adaptable and we should encourage that. Not everyone is prepared to drag people through fat camp by their laurels. Fat camp is very fun though I recommend everyone go! I went to a Juggalo gathering fat camp and they had an industrial trampoline for the fattest Juggalo! xD

KifygmySkulltulas
Sep 13, 2016

by Smythe

vols bitch posted:

quiet down fatty

i feel as though a more classroom appropriate term is walrus man/woman

• Locked thread