Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
There are at least five factually incorrect statements in you post, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
People don't choose to be fat; they choose to eat mayonnaise by the handful without considering the consequences.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Carmant posted:

THey don't choose, its from mental issues and food addiction. For them eating that much is like you eating less.. which makes you skinny but makes them fat. Theyre just eating what their body says just like you

Laffo

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
It's not my fault I'm 400 pounds because I'm a slave to my lower brain functions. You wouldn't blame a lizard for being obese, so why would you blame me?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Carmant posted:

Why do you hate fat people so much? Its weird dude.

I don't hate fat people. I believe people who lack self awerness and personal responsibility deserve to be shamed.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Why do you believe in making excuses instead of getting better? It's weird.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Why not

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Carmant posted:

Because its mean spirited

That's actually proof that fat shaming doesnt work

What utility do fats have aside from being society's punching bag?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Old people are cool because they presumably lived a life of contribution by working a job and raising a family. In a sense, they have earned the privilege of being able to relax in their infirmity. A fat claims this same privilege simply because they lack self control. The price they pay for being useless is being a convenient target of ridicule for those of us who are productive.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
A fat who refuses to be shamed refuses to make the lone contribution to society that they are capable of.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Fat people would be less worthy of derision if they stepped up a little bit and internalized the shame society has for them, but surprise surprise, fat people are too lazy even for that.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Carmant posted:

Internalizing shame is bad for your health, I thought you wanted them to be healthy?

Nah, I don't care about the health of people who clearly don't care themselves.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Carmant posted:

Then why do you spend so much time posting about them

It's fun to shame fats; and, by choosing to be fat, fats give society consent to shame them. It's kinda a form of mutualism.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Yolomon Wayne posted:

If you look down and cant see your dick you are either too fat or have a really small dick.
In both cases you have no reason to live.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Ain't no one talkin' trash about thick girls up in here.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Zahgaegun posted:

I'm always impressed that you can survive (not thrive, just survive) on cheese + potatoes + whatever gets added to processed cheese and potatoes.

Sure you'd always be treading a fine line when it came to vitamin deficiencies but hey, you get to eat a lot of cheese + potatoes.

Potatoes provide almost all vitamins by themselves.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
My doctor says all I have to do to beat this cancer thing is eat <2500 cal a day and do three 30 min sessions of cardio a week. I told him that cancer is beautiful and my tumor is healthy at any size.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Has anyone posted a good reason not to shame fat people yet? All, I'm seeing is a bunch of crybaby crap about how "it doesn't help" and "it's mean."

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Deep down inside themselves, fat people want to be shamed. They crave and get off on negative attention. That's why they eat 3000 calories of cheese per day. Why should we deny them what they obviously so desperately crave?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Post more delusional fatties.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

gently caress the ROW posted:

Im gonna see penn & teller on sunday because penns wierd method of losing weight is almost certainly going to kill him. Thats my fat story

What weird method of losing weight?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
All you people talking about how shame motivated you to lose weight and not be a disgusting fat anymore should read that study posted earlier this thread about how you are all full of poo poo.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Norns posted:

How are they full of poo poo if it worked?

:thejoke:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Norns posted:

Sorry I'm not a smart man. But at least I'm not fat

No shame in that

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
The bag of fries thing does sound like fun though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Carmant posted:

Congrats on not really accomplishing that much and then not even being able to maintain what little you did accomplish I guess. Thats a good reason to be really smug

Pretty meta post considering this is your thread.

• Locked thread