Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Why do you hate fat people so much? Its weird dude.

Telling them they are fat and wrong might motivate them to stop being fat.

Telling them they are fat and correct just keeps them fat.

Why do YOU hate fat people so much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Youre not going to accomplish anything by sitting here and feeling sorry for yourself

Fat people don't accomplish anything sitting there feeling sorry for themselves either.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I wish all diseases were voluntary like obesity and drug addiction.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Most fat ppl know that being fat is not good and most ppl who mae fun of the fat dont actually give a poo poo about anyones health

But we care about our insurance premiums, fat people make them skyrocket.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Also if a fat person read one of these GBS shaming threads and got pissed off and lost a lot of weight, then they could come back and tell us all to go gently caress ourselves and we'd all happily do so because good for you for stopping being fat.

1. Except they wouldn't because they'd be so happy they got thin from the shame that they'd be thanking us.
2. And until then no one listens to fat people anyway.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

oldpainless posted:

I have as much as fun as anyone here making fun of fat people on a general basis on the Internet but I would not follow around a fat person in real life and make fun of them, which is what some people seem to think is what's happening.

Commenting randomly that fat is gross is one thing, but following a fatty around implies you care about them, and be honest, nobody cares about fat people, so it prolly doesn't happen that much.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Wizard Master posted:

I feel sorry for everyone posting in this thread.

I thought you were going to FYAD.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Shut the gently caress up bitch

Carmant posted:

Its wrong to hurt peoples feelings just for being fat but you can do it for other reasons idiot

Carmant posted:

Finish melting down first I dont want to burn my mouth, fucker

Whoa I thought fatties were supposed to be jolly.

You really can't afford to have an abrasive personality while also being physically unattractive, just free advice.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
My weight loss secret is ABH: Always Be Hungry.

If you are feeling full you're probably fat.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

runupon cracker posted:

. It was easy for you? Hey wow congrats on being the exception, but that doesn't mean that everybody who has real difficulty with it is somehow mentally ill.

Sheeeit, I KNOW I have hosed up brains in regards to food. When I am making a meal and using small portions my brain straight-line has a panic reflex.... "Omg it isn't enough food....IT ISNT ENOUGH FOOD...." But I power through that poo poo anyway, because I would rather be hungry than fat.

But I also recognize that some people have no other source of joy in their lives, I have a kid I adore and a wife that I am quite fond of, and I have hobbies and other things going on, and I am able to recognize that it is only food, it isn't love.

Tldr - control yourself, you are a human, not an animal.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Seems like this is a common thing amongst healthy people

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Today in a traffic jam I let a fat woman pull out of a parking lot into traffic ahead of me.

You're welcome fat people.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Fat Shat Sings posted:

thats actually a terrible way to do it. Eating once daily typically makes your body think you are conservation mode so you hold on to more of what you eat. If you are managing to maintain a weight or lose weight while eating like this you would probably have way more success by eating in properly spaced intervals.

Yesterday:

WOke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head.

I had 2 cups of coffee during the morning commute.

I swam a mile at 8am.

I had a protein shake right after.

Fasted.

I ate arby's at 8pm, their giant roast beef sammitch, a small order of curly fries, and a small diet coke.

I was 2 pounds lighter this morning than I was yesterday.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

runupon cracker posted:

maybe, but you didn't lose 2 lbs of fat.

Oh ok thanks.

I always lift a little heavier on Friday mornings for some gains and so I can recover over the weekend, so I will tell myself this morning I was actually weaker and didn't lift what I lifted because I lost muscle.

*insert rolly eye emoticon*

edit - sry I'm always a little cranky when I am fasting. I'm sure you honestly thought what you said even though you couldn't possibly have any idea what you're talking about in regards to my metabolism.

GORDON fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Sep 16, 2016

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Oh well in that case yeah, some was water.

Where's excess water stored in the body? Within fat cells? The answer is 65% yes, I actually already knew that.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

A big problem is fat folk going to the gym thinking they'll gym the weight away and it almost never works because a (hard) gym session is only worth like a glass of beer or two small cookies in terms of calories burned and fat folk overeat so much

Weight loss is 85% diet. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something or feeling guilty about something.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

runupon cracker posted:

lol yeah please tell us how you burn 7000+ calories in a day

I don't I'm in a depressed socioeconomic status so my body actually puts on weight when I eat less.

edit - "By banging your mom all day"

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

satanic splash-back posted:

Did GBS solve the fat "person" problem yet?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

satanic splash-back posted:

I know you think you're funny, but fat people are more like people than you are.

Yeah, like 2 or 3 of me. Sometimes more.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress. Should have refreshed first.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Ok in order to put the "is fat shaming bad" argument to rest, I demand for it to be decided with Trial by Cardio.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
This was the thread that got the forums DDOSed, wasn't it.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Bum the Sad posted:

lol there's a five page thread about this this thread by some fat in QCS.

I didn't even know there was a "QCS" before that post, and I looked at it, and I'm not sure what the purpose is... but is there another, deeper forum where one can whine about threads in QCS that whine about threads in GBS?

How deep does the rabbit hole go? Rabbits are food, btw. Fits the thread.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Youve got to do more than that for two pizzas. I do 10k per pizza or pizza equivalent

Uh oh someone is trying to pull themselves out of the fatty hole they dug for themselves.

Casually dropping that "I do 10k" is implying you want peeps to think you are fit, and don't actually want to be seen as fat, and is therefore fat shaming. Noice.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Hey guess what you can be fat and still run as long as you're healthy and in shape.. hopethishelps dude

oh you are a liar too.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Pistol_Pete posted:

Just visited QCS for the 1st time ever and lmao what a bunch of whiny little bitches. It's worse than PYF, for gently caress's sake.

Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom.

WHAT?

They're being mean in GBS.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Ausmund posted:

You don't need to restrict what you eat, just stay away from sweets and stick with wholesome nutritious food.

They can't because they have a disease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Panfilo posted:

I'd put money in a disproportionate amount of minorities lacking the privilege to have time to sperg about it one way or another.

Most racist thing I've seen all day, and I saw a lot of racist things today.

• Locked thread