Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

thread for lmoaing @ Last guardian fans who are QQ ing because their orecious feels game got delayed.

HAHAHAHA! Fail!

need someone to whip up a quick photochop of that NES bartender game except hes sending last guardian fans rageahol and theyre sending back full mugs of QQtearz TIA hth

LMAO just LMAO

thread will be updated occasionaly as more LOL worthy funny rage screenshots come in from assmad feelie wheelie gamers who are QQing

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

LMFAO... The Quake is such a stupid idiot for liking this series. Hey Quake... Heard your serie's got Delayed BRO... lmfao.... IDIOT! gently caress you! AHahahaha.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Remember, guys, any salty mc saltbutt fans come in here: the point of this thread is to really rub it in, salt the wound, so to speak (they have plenty to supply LOL ). Really roast their asses, because as we all know Roasted rear end always go better with salt...KEK!!! :roflolmao:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

That feel when this game made for COMPLETE! and utter! MORONS! is being delayed, to their absolute devastating dismay lmfao... loving morons... Play for the wrong team some more you horse's asses.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

goferchan posted:

Didn't have a chance to read the OP but I wanted to say I'm real beat up about the delay and I'm grateful to have a chance to comisserrate with some other goons in here. It's been a really tough year for me and now that it's looking like my anxiety means I wont be getting my drivers license any time soon, The Last Guardian was the last thing I had left to look forward to :smith:

Black Baby Goku posted:

Oh so this thread is how I find out the news it's been delayed? You know what, let's drop the ironic bullshit and get real for a moment. gently caress you retarded clown [nice name by the way gently caress stuck]. I'm sick of your gimmick and have been for awhile. When I see games like Ico, Shadow of the Coleuses, and other great story based games get poo poo on by your stupid rear end [and to another extent your crappy follower clique] it makes me want to hurl. Games like these are pure gaming ambrosia, and you are too loving brainwashed by Muh Shootmans like battlefield to even see it you piece of human waste

Oh by the way dude, saw you at Best Buy trying out the PlayStation VR and preordering it. Have fun wasting your loving money on a huge gimmick you loving rear end in a top hat!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Oh yeah, and call me salty all you want, but when I'm taking off a week from work unpaid to play this game I'll be thinking of your buttsalt rear end having to wait until next year to play the GOTY because you didn't preorder. gently caress off already!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

so here's a quick rough draft of the menu (a mock-up if you will lmfao) i threw together...anyone wants make one theyre more than welcome...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Jerkops posted:

Retarded_Clown_ normally I like your posts about video games but I think in this case you have gone too far. No one deserves to be mocked for their enthusiasm over a game. Show some class :cmon:

its a meta commentary on toxic gamer culture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

• Locked thread