Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Oh so this thread is how I find out the news it's been delayed? You know what, let's drop the ironic bullshit and get real for a moment. gently caress you retarded clown [nice name by the way gently caress stuck]. I'm sick of your gimmick and have been for awhile. When I see games like Ico, Shadow of the Coleuses, and other great story based games get poo poo on by your stupid rear end [and to another extent your crappy follower clique] it makes me want to hurl. Games like these are pure gaming ambrosia, and you are too loving brainwashed by Muh Shootmans like battlefield to even see it you piece of human waste

Oh by the way dude, saw you at Best Buy trying out the PlayStation VR and preordering it. Have fun wasting your loving money on a huge gimmick you loving rear end in a top hat!

O.O :stare: .............

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

so here's a quick rough draft of the menu (a mock-up if you will lmfao) i threw together...anyone wants make one theyre more than welcome...

Oh my god

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Jerkops posted:

Retarded_Clown_ normally I like your posts about video games but I think in this case you have gone too far. No one deserves to be mocked for their enthusiasm over a game. Show some class :cmon:

Look mang I'm a neutral party in all this but if you can't appreciate a good caresalt diaper baby smack down than maybe your in the wrong place

• Locked thread