Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i like that BT got a bunch of journalists and also howard webb for their european show instead of footballers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

PirateBob posted:

A bit of rain and lightning and they call off the match? City are pussies.

It's not the club's decision, and there's proper flooding. Fans can't get to the stadium, plus lightning has a habit of striking people standing in the middle of big open spaces.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Arsenal are going to get merked :(

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I feel bad for the travelling 'gladbach fans. They're soaked and will struggle to get to their hotels.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Tsaedje posted:

I feel bad for the travelling 'gladbach fans. They're soaked and will struggle to get to their hotels.

Only one option, get pissed

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Tsaedje posted:

Probably traveling back tomorrow as well, missing the game, assuming it's played tomorrow. Sucks.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I loving hate Arsenal so much.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
roflmao Farcenal

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

uhh

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
lol

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
that's amazing, absolutely amazing. Well done Arsenal.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Mustafi isn't within 10 yards of Cavani. Come on you can't be that retarded.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

farcenal

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
loving hell.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Arsenal are the worst

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Barcelona just won it, no need to watch any further

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

saw the bad hair and assumed it was neymar who scored

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Rip Celtic.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I'm 5 minutes late and Arsenal have already poo poo the bed lol

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Lmao at Arsenal

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

Barcelona just won it, no need to watch any further

But who's winning the game of showing character

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
hello lads are you all ready for the big gunners match ah gently caress

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Wait....Arsenal bought a center forward, but is now playing Alexis down the middle? What in the gently caress Wenger.

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
lmfao

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Wait....Arsenal bought a center forward, but is now playing Alexis down the middle? What in the gently caress Wenger.

Wenger said Perez "needs time" so he's probably figured out that he's not very good.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

PirateBob posted:

But who's winning the game of showing character

Brenda actually hasn't said that phrase much this season, which I think shows great character

Vetitum
Feb 29, 2008

dat pass

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I'd like to thank Arsenal for their continuing efforts in making me feel better about supporting Aston Villa

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
Wenger looks like he's going to cry, he got cheeky with his team selection and they are about to be 2 down.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Wenger should walk

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

Wenger looks like he's going to cry, he got cheeky with his team selection and they are about to be 2 down.

The selection is so awful I don't even know where to start.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I forgot Di Maria went to PSG. Seems like he's enjoying himself out there.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

rex rabidorum vires posted:

The selection is so awful I don't even know where to start.

It's baffling. He picked a really weak team and didn't even rest the best players. It's the worst of all worlds.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Arsenal look really really, like seriously, really bad. No attacking threat whatsoever. No movement up front. Pedestrian pace.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It's fine just bring on girouhahahahahaha

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Bape Culture posted:

It's fine just bring on girouhahahahahaha

he's my hero

Jose
Jul 24, 2007