Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange sky
May 7, 2007

btw, biggest upset is coming tomorrow when Sporting Portugal beat RM 2-0

you heard it here first folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

trem_two posted:

Will Ronald celebrate?

He'll celebrate all goals in the game. All of Sporting CP's.

BTW Talisca scored and tied the game. SLB fans felt like poo poo for that. Then he goes and one-ups himself by saying in the flash interview that Benfica didn't pay him one/multiple(?) of his salaries.

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=180973

Lovin' me some dramaaaaa!

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Sporting playing well.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Well Sporting didn't deserve to lose that game. The first goal wasn't even a free kick, but whatever. gently caress the CL it's the same poo poo year after year.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I'm gonna be in Alvalade but the other match should be great, RM vs BD is always good.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Ahahaha gently caress me BVB director complaining about "lack of fair play" from Sporting for continuing to play/not giving back the ball when a player needed assistance and the GK kicked it out. Of course we're gonna give you the ball when that's something like the 10th player to stay on the ground on purpose, just to waste time. In the final 20 minutes probably something like 5 minutes were played. You want fair play, it's a two way street, twat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Can't view that..

• Locked thread