Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Really not sure the City match will kick off on time, it's been pissing it down for over an hour and there's been a lot of lightning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

PirateBob posted:

A bit of rain and lightning and they call off the match? City are pussies.

It's not the club's decision, and there's proper flooding. Fans can't get to the stadium, plus lightning has a habit of striking people standing in the middle of big open spaces.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I feel bad for the travelling 'gladbach fans. They're soaked and will struggle to get to their hotels.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Eau de MacGowan posted:

aguero crocked, so it begins

so crocked

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Aguero with another hatty

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
That was ridiculously easy. Iheanacho gets to keep his good goalscoring stats going

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Dear Pep: please consider playing two recognised central defenders

Celtic: well played

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Alexeythegreat posted:

I will most definitely watch the Legia - Madrid game now, because watching a CL game played in a closed stadium is weird enough to actually be kind of cool.

Legia will have a couple thousand "staff" watching no doubt

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Bea Nanner posted:

I can't believe Manchester United lost to Fenerbahçe in the Champions League Group Stage 2016/17.

Good news, they didn't! :v:

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Authorities revoked the visa 6 days ago because of his criminal conviction for assaulting a police officer, but PSG thought they could just ignore it I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
3-2-4-1 formation for City vs. A German Team

• Locked thread