Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

EvilHawk posted:

Lmao at Arsenal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

lol cavani

but also

lol arsenal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

wenger knows

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

pik_d posted:

Name some world class and available strikers for them to sign

zlatan ibrahimovic

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

masterclass in defending away from home from arsenal, best team in the world for sure

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I'm excited to watch arsenal beat basel 4 maybe 7 nil

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Arsenal are playing in their away kit because home clashes with basels home and away kits.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Still in the cue outside the ground. Stewards have hosed up, never been like this before

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Missed the goal :qq:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Seriously where did Walcott get a brain from all of a sudden?

Wants a contract extension.

Also psg drawing so for the first time on years we might come top of the group to be drawn against a bayern who finish second.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

It's over, didn't you hear what fifa said?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Did you see that ludogrets display last night?

has anyone made this joke yet?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Best game at the Emirates for a while. Certainly made up for the sorry excuse for a chicken burger 🍔 I got at spoons pre-match

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Great Enoch posted:

You ordered food, processed meat, at a spoons what is wrong with you

I was getting the ales in with my m9 before the game and I was Hungry?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Just switched on. What the actual gently caress.

Xhakaaaaaaaa!!!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Cafu isn't doing bad up front for a 46 year old right back

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

loving goal of the season oh my loving God

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

:senorchang:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

thursday nights, channel 5

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Suck my dick frogs arsenal no.1 now time to draw real Madrid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

RideTheSpiral posted:

oh look all the big teams are drawing scrubs

what a coincidence!

Wouldn't call bayern a scrub team tbh

• Locked thread