Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
The world will be a better place when we have access to a library of 3d models of every automotive connector imaginable, which we can then have 3D printed whenever we like for pennies, rather than being stuck searching for that one unicorn connector for a 20 year old car.

Pomp and Circumcized fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Feb 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

NitroSpazzz posted:

I was wondering about this after digging around trying to find where I could order specific connectors without paying $10 in shipping and $5 a connector. Would need to be a higher end printer I would think for the fine details but it would be so nice.

If it helps, AliExpress have most of the connectors you'll need (but often with different names to what you want...hope you know the Toyota part number for that Denso ignition coil on your Jaguar, for example!). They are cheap, and quality is acceptable.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Install the F20 ECU, then flash that.

• Locked thread