Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

NitroSpazzz posted:

There are adapters yes

Yes and your site is good poo poo

Mini, half assed update before I crash for the night. We did a bunch of test fitting with and without the oil pan as well as with and without the steering rack mounted. No oil pan or steering rack and the thing drops in and lines up really nice. Both mounts were one inch back and inward from the e30 mount points on the subframe, engine two inches from firewall and shifter lined up perfect. Was very encouraging. Steering rack is going to be a pain in the rear end, other things look like they should be pretty simple.

What is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

OH MY GOD.

• Locked thread