Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
Please post screenshots of other forums rage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Paint it like the general lee for the most rage

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

I assume some sort of adapter plate exists to convert the k series to an f series trans?

Take those savings and put ITBs on the k series :flashfap:

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

jamal posted:

The point of the 320 badge is that it has a 2.0 you idiots.

Personally i am all about clean and only what is functional and no badging. I even have a whole website that i never post on about it.

K20 is a 2.0, just sayin

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Alternate option, route header flange through hole in original e30 m3 hood, literally get murdered at your first German car meet up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Found this, seems relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3W8bYp_hvg

get yourself some vtec reflections in your sunglasses and a girl in a pink cowboy hat, ASAP

• Locked thread