Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I feel like this could be ruined much more thoroughly. Maybe buy some Japanese adhesives for the interior?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

MustardFacial posted:

Hater spotted!

I showed this thread to a guy in my programming class who is into cars. He called you "a fucktard" and said "it's blasphemy to put a Honda into a BMW."

He probably drives a BMW on a student income so the joke is on him already.

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Sep 13, 2016

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

The Door Frame posted:

Good to know that I'm not the only one who can't find flanged metric bolts for whatever loving reason. Why is shipping on 3 bolts $8 for "Expedited" and why does expedited shipping take an estimated 2 and a half weeks?

Try Belmetric. I love 'em.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

mekilljoydammit posted:

Some of those points are making me muse on the giant pile of 1st gen RX-7s I have sitting around in various states of completeness actually... all were intended as parts or shell donors for race cars so there's no fully original cars out there though, but I'm not going to (likely) go through that many shells now.

Bang as many as you can together into functional cars.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

NitroSpazzz posted:

My brother's wife has called a tow truck, and/or my brother several times because she left her car in drive when she turned it and now it won't start. After the 2nd or 3rd time he makes her check this first, which she bitches about, and has been the issue every time. It's a monthly occurrence.

I do this whenever I drive an automatic and I feel super dumb about it every time. Hasn't gotten to the point of calling a tow truck yet.

• Locked thread