Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I do this whenever I drive an automatic and I feel super dumb about it every time. Hasn't gotten to the point of calling a tow truck yet.

Most modern cars wont let you turn it all the way off or pull the key without it being in Park. I've had a few gotchas with my 87 Merc because it lets me pull the key in Drive or whatever, always feel like an idiot a few seconds of panic/rage later when I figure out that I'm just an idiot.

I blame dailying a manual car for that, dont have to worry about Park. Also I always like double and triple check that I actually turned the car off before I pull my foot off the clutch/brake and climb out.

Whoops, new page, heres a friends M3 for some content?

D C fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Dec 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread