Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tehk
Mar 10, 2006

[-4] Flaw: Heart Broken - Tehk is extremely lonely. The Gay Empire's ultimate weapon finds it hard to have time for love.
Love the build! F series swaps are awesome, I wanted to do one in a MG midget if I ever get more garage space.

Let me know if you need any S2000 parts. Mine ditched the F series for some displacement so I have lots of little stuff floating around ranging from hasport uppers, ecus, harnesses, and some other junk from the turbo build. For cost of shipping if your lucky enough that I have it. I stupidly sold the motor for 850 because it was in my way so the rest of the auxiliary crap just went up to the loft.

I also know a bit about the motor and made some big power with it. Definitely a great swap and really shines with boost.

tehk fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Feb 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tehk
Mar 10, 2006

[-4] Flaw: Heart Broken - Tehk is extremely lonely. The Gay Empire's ultimate weapon finds it hard to have time for love.
I have some S2000 hasport upper mounts sitting on the floorof my prius if you need them that I am never gonna use or sell since I am using the billet lowers on my S2000 and they are worthless alone. If these black things look like they will be in the right position let me know.

• Locked thread