Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

willie_dee posted:

Bjj and wrestling guys, are toes getting wrecked from rolling a thing? Both my big toes are kinda bruised from 2 weeks ago and now one of my little toes is black and swollen to twice it's size. Theyn ever hurt at the time but then when I get home I notice them.

I jammed my big toe twice in one night at Judo and it took 11 months to get full ROM back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
So at MMA one of the coaches sons was teaching boxing and he said to keep my back foot parallel to my front, but I watched a tonne of boxing online yesterday and I don't think I saw a single boxer do that. Whats the deal?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Wait, what are you people saying to your wife now that she has a baby that makes her feel weird? And is this a thing? Annoying random milfs on the street?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Don't do drugs kids. Just keep eating those goji berries and turning up to training.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Mewse, I forget, are you in SK?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Ah ok. Not even training?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Gaz2k21 posted:

My dudes, I haven't commented in a while but I keep reading, I'm in a bit of a rut at the moment, I had a couple of weeks off from work/training and I'm really struggling to drum up the motivation to train, I still go to pro wrasslin training each week but I haven't been to my martial arts school in nearly a month!!

I can't put my finger on what it is as normally I'm pumped to go, I have been busy recently with work coupled with some minor financial woes that have crept up on me but it's not like I'm having a rough time.
I do have some issue with my shoulder that plays up that I'm a bit concerned about (I'm booked in to get it checked Thursday but it's been a long time coming) I still keep up with my lifting it's just the martial arts.

How do you guys get over these periods????

(FYI: I didn't specify what martial arts as I work shifts so I generally just do whatever the school has on that day, it's mostly Thai,Bjj,Boxing and MMA but they also do judo and yoga as well as strength and conditioning classes)

Think of it as you can go and if you don't enjoy it that you can just leave early and go home or go lift weights instead. But youll find after the warmup youll almost always decide to stay.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
No Judo classes on till the end of summer.... what the gently caress is this poo poo.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
This has probably been posted but holy poo poo this is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBQvbvP9Srg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

KildarX posted:

I wasn't gonna spoil the bachelor party to prove it.

You missed out man.