Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Gordon: "Oh god, EVERYONE!! EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS!!"

*all the cooks huddle around a plate that one of them brought up*

*Gordon picks up a piece of human feces someone mistook for a scallop*

"It's loving RAAWWWW!!"

*Gordon throws it back on the plate and slaps it so pieces of poo poo hits everyone in the face*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Wamdoodle posted:

*stock fart sound effect plays*

Does Chef Ramsey play it up for the show or is he really this intense?

He hams it up for American audiences, much more chill in his UK shows.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Woman nearly slaps the poo poo out of Gordon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XDW6xo5scU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Sous chef Andi: "Hey losing team, its time for lunch!"

*Red team rushes over for lunch and is greeted by a bowl of fish testicles, ant-eater dick, and a blender*

Andi: "Enjoy."

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You're like 100% wrong in that post and there have been several seasons where either the blue team or red team are just so incredibly bad that people keep dropping like flies while the other team hasn't lost anyone.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Holyshoot posted:

Ok so you were right looking at wikipedia but it always felt like red team or blue team lost by one thing on the point challenges. It was rarely if ever lopsided. I don't care enough to deep dive google if that's true or not.

Also having what seems like the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet compete is boring. I'd rather chopped caliber of chefs or actual competent chefs. I think they actively go looking for idiots who won't last.

Well you're right that during challenges he tries to steer it into being decided by one point, and its really obvious he does that lol. I think most of the people seem like idiots because they're all home chefs with little to no professional cooking experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
one of the most unbelievable, bullshit episodes of Kitchen Nightmares is on youtube right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbXFOBkNtsY

• Locked thread