Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
"Alright, Incredible Bitch/rear end in a top hat Chef. You've been put up for elimination by the blue team 5 times. When I dramatically moved you to the red team and made everyone think I was kicking you off they have put you up for elimination every week since.

You fail every challenge, drag your team down every service. You need to get your jacket......................................adjusted because you are getting back in line. You over there, Competent Chef #7, we don't need seven competent chefs GET OUT"

Bitch / rear end in a top hat Chef : :nyd: / :smug: I know all you Bitches / Pussies didn't put ME the gently caress up *stock footage of throwing something during a cat fight / bro down*

Bitch / rear end in a top hat Chef makes it to the top every year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Holyshoot posted:

Ok so you were right looking at wikipedia but it always felt like red team or blue team lost by one thing on the point challenges. It was rarely if ever lopsided. I don't care enough to deep dive google if that's true or not.

Also having what seems like the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet compete is boring. I'd rather chopped caliber of chefs or actual competent chefs. I think they actively go looking for idiots who won't last.

That still happens on any subjective challenge. The ones that are lopsided is when they have to do "Task" or gather an item or something.

When it comes to judging food It's always like

"This food is underwhelming. Wow. Just Wow. 2 months here you would think you could cook a better risotto. You cook it almost every night.........3 Stars"

THE SCORES ARE 15 to 12

"This dish is fantastic, delicious, fragrant, amazing, lovely and robust. It is probably the best Seabass I've ever tasted and may have literally changed my life........3 Stars"

Oh no the scores are tied. *10 minutes of commercials* .

• Locked thread