Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You'd think brains would be something they'd cook more often on Hells Kitchen... Brains seem like a staple Hell Food. Society should be learning more about brains. All brains cook differently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I remember I sat at a bar rail with this one perfect chick that was utterly disgusted with me, and I ordered one of those sugar with bitters old fashioned drinks and she just got even more disgusted! And I was fat and happy in Walmart clothes. When I told her, I didn't want to join her Hunt Club she got, even more, more disgusted!! And then at the end, I just never did cardio ever again and actually hopped a barbed wire fence to escape her Hunt Club. Which was a form of cardio in itself isn't it?

• Locked thread