Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
It would be great if Gordon started to get a bit edgier, like maybe instead of calling the women stupid cows he could tell them to suck his dick and call them fuckmen, and maybe he could cyber bully the contestants on twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

The Walrus posted:

real talk who the gently caress orders a wellington

who goes to hells kitchen for a night out

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Hey I sure am hungry... i know i'll go to the restaurant where the cooks are shitters, and Gordon fucks with them and throws everything away, then my scallops come out raw 45 minutes later and I leave before my risotto is ready because Gordon closes the kitchen and tells everyone to GET OUT

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

FuhrerHat posted:

risotto is so good and the way ive heard him yell how to make it 500 times is a good way to make it except no mushrooms? weird

theres a lot of different things you can put in risotto

i think the only things that need to be in there are abhorrio (SP?) rice, dry white wine, chicken stock and dry cheese

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

notZaar posted:

Rice is better than risotto, especially with some curry sauce on top.

risotto is rice

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kikka posted:

a plastic trashcan is added from season 3 onwards to each kitchen for gordon to kick around. check it out

the little serving plate people put their scallops on is perfect for flipping

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

notZaar posted:

That's like saying consoles are PCs.

no its like saying that a dish made from rice is a rice dish

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
**Stock Ambulence footage in preview**

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
**Team competition mysteriously comes down to the last chef to decide the winning team**

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

lorn Wayne posted:

I loved Kitchen Nightmares UK, it was genuinely entertaining tv. just gordon trying to solve food problems and occasionally twatting along the way.

the US version was ok, but it focused a lot on stupid boring family problems and it was edited in an irritating american-reality-show way.

The US version was way better because it focused on dumb family drama and not stupid boring food problems

• Locked thread