Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Louise
Jan 4, 2007

They're coming to get you, Barbara.

Invalid Validation posted:

Murphy has always been a dick but he usually has a soft spot for the gang.

The rest of the group, sure, but Murphy and 10K hate each other. And Murphy knows 10K would rather be dead than turned into whatever Cassandra was, so he's just being a huge rear end in a top hat. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

New Episode

Murphy's Miracle

Warren and the team encounter the sole inhabitant of a strange town; Murphy begins a new mission.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
GET OUT OF THE ROAD APOCABILLIES :argh:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

his name is simon?

nana is the best character

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Ahahah they're really in Spokane :allears:

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
"They're so slow you'd have to be an idiot to be killed by them."

I like how they got around calling it the United States Postal Service, by calling the USA Postal Service.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Damnit...wanted resolution on the zombie pantsing tactic.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

10K seems to be fighting it. I wonder if being alive when he was murphyed means it works differently on him?

Erghh posted:

Damnit...wanted resolution on the zombie pantsing tactic.

same

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Mr Hootington posted:

10K seems to be fighting it. I wonder if being alive when he was murphyed means it works differently on him?

Whatever pain-meds the submarine medic gave him probably changed things too

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTqbTP5qy7k

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
was...was that a cold steel commercial in my z-nation time slot? :aaa:

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Haha holy poo poo, the Cold Steel ad.

Cold Steel best known for this mountain of a man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhknaG9ifbs

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Erghh posted:

was...was that a cold steel commercial in my z-nation time slot? :aaa:

Took them long enough to realize their biggest market-share is dorks who love fantasizing about living in a zombie apocalypse :v:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

lol stamped to death.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

DarklyDreaming posted:

Took them long enough to realize their biggest market-share is dorks who love fantasizing about living in a zombie apocalypse :v:

Yeah it makes sense. It's pretty much the perfect vehicle. Just not used to seeing it outside of 2am/drunk.

f/e: this episode is feeling like a quest in fallout. :iia:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Seriously Murphy. That's the throne you're going with? There's gotta be a fancier chair even in Spokane

And he's gone full cult-leader

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

loving Murphy.

His kid is still floating around out there too!

Anally Yours
May 31, 2003
Mooolti-pass!
As a proud employee of the USPS this episode left me outraged.

Outraged that it took them this long to feature a deranged member of the "USA Postal Service". I loved this episode and I love this stupid show. It really is the best zombie show on TV.

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Anally Yours posted:

As a proud employee of the USPS this episode left me outraged.

Outraged that it took them this long to feature a deranged member of the "USA Postal Service". I loved this episode and I love this stupid show. It really is the best zombie show on TV.

USPS Squad Represent :hfive:
I like that he barely waited too. It was like "day 1 I killed the ALL!!!!!!". He probably would have started killing everyone if a bad flu went around.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

DarklyDreaming posted:

Ahahah they're really in Spokane :allears:

I feel like they did this so they can stop dressing up Spokane as Not Spokane (or thereabouts) so often. Honestly that's writing I really appreciate.

Standout moments were "you'd have to be an idiot to get killed by them" and Hector gently placing the stamp in the caved in skull.. :allears:.

Also I love Murphy making sure his new HQ was dramatic enough. I can't wait to see it all decked out in future episodes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

New Episode

Escorpion and the Red Hand

More people flock to Murphy's new cult; the others are stuck in the middle of a war.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Murphy has a zombie-moat because of course he does

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

interesting that he is slipping.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Great suit though. Looks tailored.

Not bad for the apocalypse.

Also 10k :ohdear:

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Erghh posted:

Great suit though. Looks tailored.

Not bad for the apocalypse.

Also 10k :ohdear:

I liked the "M" cuff links.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Action happening in an abandoned gag-gift factory is just the kind of quality humor I expect from Z-nation :haw:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

so there is a temp cure.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

noooo

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

JossiRossi posted:

I liked the "M" cuff links.

Well, there's always time for style.

Throwing all that stuff at the windows must have been all kinds of fun.

f/e: boomers in the house

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

I know Warren's not dead, and in any other show I'd be full aware of that...

but gently caress I can never know for sure with this show!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

i was legit worried and the crazy shooting sequence.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

JossiRossi posted:

I know Warren's not dead, and in any other show I'd be full aware of that...

but gently caress I can never know for sure with this show!

Yeah this show's already killed 2 characters who were the "Lead Protagonist" just to toy with viewer expectations. Anything is possible

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

10k badass adventures!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

It's loving weird seeing places I've been on TV.

Also I remember that river having signs posted all over it in like seriously big rear end bold letters :siren: stay the poo poo out of this water or you die :siren: so uhh rip 10k?? :ohdear:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Capn Beeb posted:

It's loving weird seeing places I've been on TV.

Also I remember that river having signs posted all over it in like seriously big rear end bold letters :siren: stay the poo poo out of this water or you die :siren: so uhh rip 10k?? :ohdear:

Spokanistan claims another

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

DarklyDreaming posted:

Yeah this show's already killed 2 characters who were the "Lead Protagonist" just to toy with viewer expectations. Anything is possible

I was surprised Micheal from Lost died that quick. I expected him to Sean Bean ... just not so soon. Barnett dying I did not see coming. Mack? Not 100% unexpected but shocked it was so early in the season and so gruesomely. I swore 5K would make it or at least be a recurring character but .... nope. Z-Nation really is the best zombie show possible in every way.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Murphy learned a hard lesson this ep. Ppl like at the very least, the illusion of free will :(

Of all the ways to suicide though gently caress.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Von_Doom posted:

I was surprised Micheal from Lost died that quick. I expected him to Sean Bean ... just not so soon. Barnett dying I did not see coming. Mack? Not 100% unexpected but shocked it was so early in the season and so gruesomely. I swore 5K would make it or at least be a recurring character but .... nope. Z-Nation really is the best zombie show possible in every way.

Vasquez just stopped running with the team in season 2, didn't he? He didn't die, so could turn up again?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

spookygonk posted:

Vasquez just stopped running with the team in season 2, didn't he? He didn't die, so could turn up again?

Yeah he wandered off.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Mr Hootington posted:

Yeah he wandered off.

And probably became The Scorpion 2. (Red Hand) I never liked him anyway, he was always an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

This show is so, so good, I lost my poo poo at the end and I didn't even care about the doctor.

• Locked thread