Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
no one called me today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomzilla
Dec 2, 2007

No one ever calls :smith:

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Turn your phone off

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

personable decorum posted:

Dunno how else to say this... I blowed up my phone I think :(

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
This is an awfully personal issue that no one else on this forum is having.

Please contact your service provider (or E/N)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I'm having the same problem
Op, pm me for a quick fix the mods don't want you to know about

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

HollywoodDialysis posted:

This is an awfully personal issue that no one else on this forum is having.

Please contact your service provider (or E/N)

It happened to me last month but not to that extent. I had a couple calls, "I just got a call from this number, who is this?" Near as I can figure some piece of human garbage was using my number in a caller ID spoofer.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
post your number

I mean if you're getting hundreds of calls what diffy does it make if a few gooners ringle your jingle

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
and yes my shits blowing up but tis expected bc my dongers long and my talk is smooth and I'm always down for brown town

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

also follow up calls from my doctors makin sure my electroconvulsive treatment went well :)

(Ps- it did, it went super!!)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

rude, one of my drs just called me a fag00t

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

rude, one of my drs just called me a fag00t

Don't go see Dr Mercedes

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
No but while on the topic of weird Google behavior for some reason yesterday like 2 random purchases of items on my eBay wish list were made, while my phone was right next to me and like not visibly malfunctioning. I changed passwords to eBay and PayPal after, but I'm really at a loss for what happened. It seems odd that somebody would try to steal my identity to buy old items I liked totaling less than 20 dollars and get them shipped to me (and seems like a very weird and dumb and visible way to probe an account), so I'm thinking some weird account poo poo happened

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
As-salamu alaykum is what i always reply to phones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Un chien andalou posted:

I'm so happy my phone never rings. I sometimes wonder why I even have it....

So you can use the Awful App and shitpost from the can, obvs.

• Locked thread