Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Now I know what it's like to fall down the stairs on Heroin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Goddammit. I've kept this thread in the back of my mind for days now. I've been torn because I don't want to care post in GBS and OP doesn't have PMs, but I keep thinking:

"That guy has put in enough work to earn a fair critique, and in spite of some glaring problems with his stuff there's little kernels of potential buried in there that I should encourage him to cultivate. I spent a good chunk of my life making a decent living as a touring musician. And while the industry has changed drastically since I left it, and my advice isn't worth as much as it used to be, I still know enough to give a guy a nudge a better direction. Or at least I'd like to think I I do."

Then you do this:

REALTHEWILL posted:

"There is sun, there is moon, darkness in day, brightness in night, evil in blessings, good in curses, without good we wouldn't have evil.
With no push there is no pulling forward."

(some random writings, better to share it here than facebook lol)

-Will

And I'm like, "Nope".

• Locked thread