Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUBFRIES
Apr 10, 2008

Long-time lurker, and it's this show that's getting me to post.

So far I think six teams have been introduced, with three left to enter. Found it interesting that Team Airsoft's run has had a count of days being hunted, but none of the others that I've noticed. The Wolves are trying the secret email account with all comma staying in draft, but I think with so many others having access may mess up that system, especially after the USPS turning over scans of the envelopes. The HQ analysts don't know the exact content of the letters, but enough to spook the Wolves and probably burn all their current resources. And it was the pair of Pakistani friends that were using TOR, but sounds like they're possibly compromised too.

Been a fun show to have in the background so far. I think the ex-gang member & his g/f might do okay if it turns out their possible slip ups have been more deliberate than shown so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread