Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

get daily contacts it will at least fix the glasses part

~ happy bday mr.president !~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
We copy writing and copy people it's rare to copy souls I wouldn't recommend trying it without multiple gallons of blood and a gnarlyhotep at a low tax man

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
yes it would be cool to get the embed for pay to posting as well but my metaphor skills aren't up to snuff yet and we in the beta testing phase

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
also im still not clockin right and i demand a paid mechanic junkie to service me

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

idk dude just get daily contacts

hey look i guess money is no object for you or whatever but it is for me and means the world to me. the impact you may have had is catastrophic. i am not your dude. perhaps in the future. for now we are cuffed. like wesley snipes.

• Locked thread