Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
A couple of trailers from over a year ago, movie comes and goes...barely anyone mentions it.

And it's Warcraft of all things :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Any Orc tits?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I thought they were just demons that have demon powers so they do "chaos damage."

gently caress WoW, WC3 drat it.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Applewhite posted:

$20.00 or something.

The Sylvester Stallone Judge Dredd was dumb fun that was so stupid it was good. The Warcraft movie is poo poo garbage that's been carefully focus grouped to polish out any possible hint of cheeziness that could be enjoyed ironically.

This is why we can't have good movies anymore. Everyone wants to play it safe by watering movies down instead of trying to go all out.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If the orc women looked a bit more buff like actual warriors, the fan service difference between the sexes might not be as blatantly obvious.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Away all Goats posted:

They could just do the story up to the end of Brood War where Kerrigan tricks and beats everyone and rules the galaxy until SC2 took away her corruption or whatever. god, gently caress SC2

edit: ending at tassadar's sacrifice would be good too

The DBZ fight of game 1 of the 3 games you buy to make 1 whole game between Kerrigan and Zeratul guy pretty much acted as the nail in the coffin for me liking it. Also I felt like they really dropped the ball not making that Matt guy the Magistrate. Pet peeve, but ehhh...

:goonsay:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

basement jihadist posted:

me chinee
me play joke
fund bad movie
till you choke!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The only thing Blizzard will do other than draw dust from the shriveled teats of WoW is to take a page from Sony and do lovely remakes of things like Warcraft 2.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Applewhite posted:

They'd just invented the gun at the beginning of the movie but by the end the entire army has guns and knows how to use them? Also, it's really difficult to track the passage of time in the movie. Does it take place over a week? A month? A year?

We watched the second half last night and it was equally as bad as the first half.

It wasn't dwarves only? Smdh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Overwatch is fun, everyone says. I plan to buy it sometime in the next couple months and I haven't bought an FPS since...

...what, Deus Ex: Human Revolution? That can't be right.

I keep forgetting about that one. drat Overwatch.

• Locked thread