Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Can someone spoil it for me? I don't plan on seeing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Bert Roberge posted:

There's orcs.

Is threre a scene where one looks directly into the camera and says "zub zub?'

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Applewhite posted:

So the evil orc wizard Rasputin makes a magic portal powered by death that lets the orcs come to the human world. The orcs are fleeing their dimension (planet? It's not clear if the orcs live on another planet in our universe or a parallel version of the human world) because it was too polluted by death magic to live in anymore. Then like a bunch of fighting happens because the orcs make war on the humans. Nothing else is important in the movie.
Oh and the good wizard is actually bad.

Sounds really gay

Bert Roberge posted:

No sadly. They take it way too seriously.

See above

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
The new independence day movie was really bad. Who thinks that making a sequel twenty years after the fact is a good idea?

• Locked thread