Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
All things in the human condition have addictive properties that one must recognize and overcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What action taken would you suggest, TheImmigrant? Boycotts? Divestments? Sanctions?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You sound pretty pleased with yourself, like a narcissist.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol ~make a difference~ through lawyering. People who really try to be different get crucified, this planet is being recycled. Its cute that you give a person with pneumonia a hankie and fancy yourself as a great healer. Heck you can even bill for it, how magnanimous, time is money!

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TheImmigrant posted:

I picture you smoking a Gauloise with a sneer from under your beret as you typed this. Such an exquisitely affected pessimism you have.

Im glad I could make a difference in your life

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYdjMsQPIsk

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
TheImmigrant fighting hard for universal human rights and international law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
How is 'useful' defined?

I'm no longer addicted to outrage because I see this world and its machinations for what they are. The human condition is not meant to perpetuate forever, it is something to be experienced and overcome. Ego is an error and any situation you find yourself in can be recognized as a stepping stone if you want to see things that way.

Do - Session 12 posted:

This kingdom and every element on it, everything that goes into making an automobile or a house or a company or anything else, belongs to the Chief of Chiefs and His Kingdom, the God of Gods. It does not belong to humans. Humans play a little game of copy-cat by saying, "I want to own this, I want to stake this off, it's mine." It isn't his, he's just playing a game. Now if he has the attitude that it isn't "mine," he's at least a little closer. If he has the attitude of saying, "This is just entrusted to me as the keeper of it, and I'll do the best I can." And if the day comes when a Representative is there with the transition available, the day is come if you're someone who might be capable of connecting with this and know your Father.

• Locked thread