Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

In a technical sense the LP looks fine but I have a few suggestions. Screens feel big but that's probably because I'm used to my 640x360 images. Probably not an issue though. The "Meeting Byakuya Togami" video didn't start playing video until a few seconds in, though the audio did start. It might be a bit of a hassle to record but might I suggest turning on subtitles for the videos? Or just making sure that the voice volume is set higher than you might normally play with it at just so that everything comes across clearly without the music and sound effects drowning out the speech. Also, I think you have the Byakuya video a little too low down in the update considering it starts when Komaru is running to the elevator but you put the link after he's already shot the Monokuma. Makes the viewer re-watch part of what they've already read.

That's all from me on the technical stuff. As for the game itself...

good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Level 1 Thief posted:

Speaking of Danganronpa, I'd been preparing to do an LP for DRV3 for a while now, and I was actually finished with a draft of the prologue post and just about ready to kick it off for real before I decided not to go through with it after all.

Rather than leaving all the setup I did to go nowhere, if anyone happens to have a use for about 650 transparent 85x85 DRV3 character portraits, here you go. (some spoilers in there)

Thanks. I grabbed these on the off chance I go crazy and decide to do V3 eventually. Would save me the effort of doing them myself.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

My screenshot grabbing and processing process was to record the video as mp4 with OBS, then open it in MPC-HC. I bound "Screen Capture" to the + key on my numpad and so I'd just let the video go through and capture images that way. Then I'd use IrfanView to batch process them all when finished.

There are obviously a million ways to capture images from a video. It just comes down to finding one that you like.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I have no clue if we want these but I made these tags for the Retro Games subforum when it opened but they never got added:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

BisbyWorl posted:

I gotta admit, 'renowned LPer turns out to be lying about literally every aspect of his private life and also has a hypeman sockpuppet' was not on my bingo card.

Somehow, the only real parts were the LPs!

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I can't melt down until I start my Metroid Prime 3 LP! Quick, someone melt down for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

He's a good guy and has fun doing what he does, but I unsubbed from him a few months ago just because 3 vids a day is a lot of vids in the sub feed when you're not really watching any of them. I kinda stuck around for the SMW content because he used to be really good about being one of the few that would play our contests over on SMWC.

His forum and youtube communities are pretty bad though, sadly. I think he sticks to his Patreon community instead of popping into his forum very often and honestly I can't blame him.