Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Greatest SSLPer there ever was.

Fedule posted:

He deserved so, so much better than what he got. May he find it, and may he love that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Acebuckeye13 posted:

who in the world would fake quietly dying of cancer

I don't know, but I hope he's just a liar and not dying.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

nine-gear crow posted:

I'd imagine the only difference between mine and Id's LP of WKC at this point would be that Id's would have 90% more slurs in it :v:

I'm actually reading your LP for the first time because you said you patterned it off TDI earlier in the thread and I was curious.

It's pretty good, so that's one positive thing about all this.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Speaking of amazing group LPs, when's the next Kingdom Hearts LP, FutureFriend? I know you're reading this! :argh:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Psycho Knight posted:

I am exactly the fat/unsuccessful/unattractive/lonely loser that I have always portrayed myself to be. My legacy is bulletproof.

Isn't that what a real secret agent would say??? I'm on to you!

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Gummy Joe posted:

EDIT: Further investigation (via the lparchive, went to the oldest ones, clicked on ones that looked familiar, and searched for my name) suggests it was actually probably Scorchy's KOTOR II that pried open my wallet.

Oh man, that's a good one to have been drawn in by.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
What you are you doing here? This thread doesn't get enough posts to need a main character

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

FutureFriend posted:

lmfao. greatest forums on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

PurpleXVI posted:

I know the pain that is Poshul.

Imagine a fully voice-acted CC remaster that retains all the original dialogue.

Why would you inflict this thought on us?