Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpokey
Feb 16, 2011
Hey everybody. I am sure none of you remember me, but I started a SSLP of an old Sega Master System game called Kenseiden last year. The LP died because my life upturned itself (including spending time in the hospital twice for pneumonia complicated by neurological problems). I still think the game is worthy of an LP, and I hate leaving something unfinished. But I am not sure of the protocol here. It was my first LP, I would like to finish it, but I do not know how to go about it. Should I just try to revive the old thread? Should I start a new thread? (and if so, should I re-post the old updates or start over?) or should I just forget the whole idea?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpokey
Feb 16, 2011
Okay! thanks for the info! it looks like the original thread is not yet in the archives, so I'm going to continue where I left off in a few days. For reference the original thread is here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750735